Proven Lancaster Estate Lawyers Help Clients Plan for the Future
Skillful Pennsylvania attorneys advise on wills, trusts and tax issues
Establishing a sound estate plan is an important responsibility, but legal requirements, tax questions and even emotional concerns can delay the process. No matter what your age or financial situation is, failing to take the proper steps could put your loved ones at risk. At Metzger and Spencer, LLP in Lancaster, our attorneys and paralegals concentrate on identifying ways for Pennsylvania residents to protect their assets and achieve their estate planning goals. Serving Lancaster, York, Berks, and Lebanon counties, we draw on eight decades of combined legal experience to create wills, trusts and other instruments that safeguard our clients’ assets and transfer them efficiently. Attorney John W. Metzger’s four decades of experience handling tax matters informs not only the taxation issues we handle, but also the real estate, business and civil litigation challenges we resolve on behalf of the people we represent.
Knowledgeable legal counselors work to preserve assets and avert problems
The steps you take now will likely affect your family or business for years to come. With that in mind, it’s essential to find an attorney who is:
- Recommended — Through decades of work for a diverse group of clients, we have built lasting relationships and earned strong recommendations from the people we’ve served and colleagues familiar with our work.
- Insightful — Dealing with an estate planning issue or any other legal matter can be overwhelming, making it easy to overlook a potential solution or problem. Our firm diligently examines all potential options and explains their potential benefits and pitfalls.
- Compassionate — We are responsive communicators who do everything in our power to help you prepare for life changes.
Throughout South Central Pennsylvania, our lawyers simplify complex issues and guide individual, family and business clients toward successful results.
Experienced firm offers guidance on real estate, business and litigation
We represent Pennsylvanians in several legal practice areas, including:
- Trusts and estates — Our firm assists clients with a full range of estate planning concerns, such as the preparation of wills, trusts and powers of attorney. We also handle trust and estate administration, probate and trust litigation, and Orphans’ Court litigation.
- Tax law — Problems with taxation can be very costly and even lead to penalties. In cases involving tax planning, preparation, audits or elder law issues, our lawyers deliver authoritative counsel.
- Real estate — For real estate matters, including land use and zoning disputes, we’ll outline your rights and pursue a favorable outcome.
- Business law — We advise small and large firms on various aspect of business law, including the formation of legal entities and tax minimization.
- Civil litigation — When you’re engaged in a dispute, our civil litigation attorneys serve as strong advocates in settlement negotiations or the courtroom.
Regardless of the particular challenge, we’ll give you the honest advice and support you need to accomplish your objectives.
Contact a Lancaster estate and tax attorney to schedule a meeting
Metzger and Spencer, LLP advises Pennsylvania clients on estate planning, tax, property and business matters. Please call 717-208-3145 or contact us online to make an appointment for a meeting at our Lancaster office.